The Capability Manager plugin provides a simple way to manage role capabilities. Using it, you will be able to change the capabilities of any role, add new roles, copy existing roles into new ones, and add new capabilities to existing roles. You can also delegate capabilities management to other users. In this case, some restrictions apply to this users, as them can only set/unset the capabilities they have. With the Backup/Restore tool, you can save your Roles and Capabilities before making changes and revert them if something goes wrong. You’ll find it on the Tools menu.
- Capability manager has been tested to support only one role per user.
- Only users with ‘manage_capabilities’ can manage them. This capability is created at install time and assigned only to administrators.
- Administrator role cannot be deleted.
- Non-administrators can only manage roles or users with same or lower capabilities.
Related Posts via Categories
- WordPress URL directory Change
- How to Change Absolute Links
- How to decode encrypted WordPress footers
- Multiple WordPress installations on a single database
- Install Multiple WordPress Installations Using a Single Database
- WordPress Plugins I love
- WordPress 1and1 Server 500 Internal Server Errors and NexGen Gallery
- Exporting and Importing WordPress Databse
- WordPress Perma Links Setting
- WordPress 3.0.1 Image Upload Error
- How To Remove Author Details from posts In WordPress Blog
- Offering More Subscription Options
- Word Press Error 404
- Tri-Magnum – R.Q. Riley
- VTR “S”
- Private: Privacy
- Electric Car Motors Overview
- Tips for using Google AdWords