Word Press Perma Links Setting Tips and Advice:
When you first wet up WordPress, you are going to want to change the Permalinks. The Permalinks let you choose how to show yoursite URL structure. This is also referred to as “Hierarchy”.
To change the Permalinks, log into your account Dashboard. On the left hand side toolbar, Look under Settings >> Permalinks. When you open this up, the default is always the first radio button, which says “http://www.mysite.com/?p=123”.
However, if you’re like me you will want to use a link structure that is more search engine friendly. To do this, we are going to create a custom permalink structure. Simply click the last radio button that says “Custom Structure”. Int he text field copy and past the characters in between the quotes (do not copy and paste the quotes).
Now save your settings and you are done!
Related Posts via Categories
- How to Change Absolute Links
- Word Press Error 404
- Exporting and Importing WordPress Databse
- WordPress 3.0.1 Image Upload Error
- Install Multiple WordPress Installations Using a Single Database
- WordPress 1and1 Server 500 Internal Server Errors and NexGen Gallery
- WordPress Plugins I love
- How to decode encrypted WordPress footers
- Multiple WordPress installations on a single database
- WordPress URL directory Change
- Offering More Subscription Options
- Change Role Names or Add new Roles in WordPress
- How To Remove Author Details from posts In WordPress Blog
- Tri-Magnum – R.Q. Riley
- VTR “S”
- Crimson Trace Laser Grip For Ruger’s LCP
- Magic-Sculpt Epoxy Clay