Since I am obsessed with buidling a three wheel hybrid vehicle, I have been looking around for cool but practical ideas. I came across this design, and thought I would share since it seems extremely practical and obtainable to anyone looking for something like this.
TREV 3 Wheel Trike:
This three-wheel concept was designed by students at the University of South Australia. The concept, named Trev, is an electric lithium-ion-powered green car.
Trev features a lightweight chassis, fiberglass body and one door. The concept can carry two passengers tandem-style (one behind the other). It can travel at a top speed of 75 mph with a range of 90 miles before a needed recharge.
Related Posts via Categories
- Tri-Magnum – R.Q. Riley
- VTR “S”
- Tri-Magnum Project Car
- What car can I convert to Electric?
- Electric Car Motors Overview
- 94 Chevy s10 SS Diesel
- Healthy and balanced blueberry breads menu
- WinMerge – Compare Duplicate PC Files
- EL Wire – Electroluminescent Wire
- 30-Proof Alcohol Whipped Cream
- Adult Chocolate Milk
- How to make money as a welder and market your skill
- Private: Privacy
- St. Jude Childrens Hospital
- Real Estate
- Offering More Subscription Options
- Developing iPhone Apps
- Solar Power
- Health and Fitness
- Project Vehicles
- STOP SOPA and PIPA