So I have started on a new project car! I am working with O’Brien Service in Ferndale to take a 1994 Chevy s10 SS Pickup truck and convert it into a Bio-Diesel Street Rod. Seems excessive, but if it weren’t – I would not want to do it! I will update the post with the progress, and I promise to create a build diary for this truck and the Nissan Z electric car I am working on as well.
So far – here is were we stand with the truck:
1) Lowering Kit ordered and shipped – will drop the rear 4″ and the front 3″ – just waiting on delivery!
2) Suicide Door Hinge Kit ordered and shipped – just waiting on delivery
3) Phantom Grill – sitting in a box at the shop waiting to get installed
4) Halo halogen light system – sitting in a box at the shop waiting to get installed
5) Hard Top Truck Bed – FOUND ON I-94 – FREE
We are currently looking for a Diesel Powerplant – either a Cummins 3.3 or a 4BT
Next Steps: Need to chop the top, and fix some of the rusted out body panels, and custom fit the hard-top to the bed – then paint this bad boy!
Related Posts via Categories
- Tri-Magnum Project Car
- What car can I convert to Electric?
- Electric Car Motors Overview
- Tri-Magnum – R.Q. Riley
- VTR “S”
- Project Vehicles
- FREE SOLAR PANELS – how to get them
- TREV 3 Wheel Trike
- Grid-Tied Solar System with Battery Backup
- EL Wire – Electroluminescent Wire
- Solar Power/Alternative energy House Project
- Offering More Subscription Options
- How to make money as a welder and market your skill
- How to make a light duty solar panel junction box